Friday, January 13, 2006

Hey I think I might have done something right.. I have not done as good as Lisa J. She is more motivated than I have been this week. I did make it to Curves yesterday, but after finding out how much it would cost, I decided to try and do it at home. I purchased a DVD at Wal-Mart, and with conviction, I will do my best. I hope to go out for a walk every day, and watch what I eat. Here are my stats..
Weight- 141
Height- 5'2'
Bust-40"
Waist-36"
Hips-38"
Arms-11"
Thighs-21"
I feel that I am not porportioned right. I'm top heavy, and my legs are tiny. My goal is to loose 25lbs, I would like to tone up my arms and sholders, and loose inches in my bust, and waist. And look and feel more energetic. I still feel young at heart, and I want to look it. I also want to do this for my health. Especially since heart disease runs in my family. I'm a young 50, and I want to enjoy my life with health, and energy. And I want to feel good about myself with more confidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home