Thursday, January 19, 2006

journeyof4moms

It's Thursday, and so far I've exercised 3 times this week, and I'm feeling better. I went to Curves today for my orientation and signed up, but tonight I'm thinking about the cost and considering undoing it and just using the equipment and videos I have at home. You girls have provided me with more motivation and accountability, so I may not need Curves. On the other hand...I didn't get here by being diligent about working out at home. I can't decide tonight, let me know what you girls think. I've got three days to cancel. My first workout at Curves will be next Thursday, because they want a Dr.'s waiver saying that I can workout with my back problems. I've been having a lot of hip pain, due to hoisting my 20 lb. little bug around and damage from delivery. I weighed in at 165 lbs. UGH! I'm trying to lose and it seems like I'm only gaining more weight. I was 157 before Christmas and soooooo happy. I tried on jeans today and I went back up a pant size. I'm officially a size 12, again.
I'm trying. Today I did 20 minutes of Latin Dancing. Yesterday I did 30 minutes of Core Secrets, that is sure to tone me up! Monday we went for a walk, 2.7 miles.
Keep up the good work gals, and lets hear some more of you post!

1 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I can really understand not wanting to spend that money, but if I didn't have this gym that I have been given access to for free, I'd be paying for a gym membership up in Kalkaska right now. For two reasons: One: it feels so much more like I am getting out and being truly proactive when I leave the house to work out. I used to have a treadmill here (it broke) and I used it, but not as often as I thought I would. Two: once you spend the money, you make more of an effort to go to the gym (or Curves) because you REALLY don't want that money to be wasted! That's just my experience, I know it's expensive (mom was telling me about it) I can't really say much because I don't have to spend anything right now. Maybe another alternative would be to have a workout partner that could come to your house to do a video or you could go to their house?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home