Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Below 160!

This morning I woke up and weighed myself and was surprised to find that I'm 159 lbs. !!!!! That means I lost 6 lbs. in a week, which I think is completely impossible if you're burning fat. I think I just dumped 6 lbs. of water weight, but I'm glad to dump any pound I have, water, fat, brain...ha ha!

I've been exercizing at least every other day. Yesterday I did 20 minutes of my Core Secrets video, I can feel the burn still this morning, but I hope that it'll tone up my tummy.

Am I alone in this freakish misery or did you girls have a stomach that resembled something like a pound of bread dough sagging from your mid-section? I feel like a freak!! I'm really targeting that area of my body!!! I totally understand women who get a tummy tuck after having their kids. It's not only reasonable, but almost neccesary!

Thank you so much Lisa for this great idea. It has been sooooo helpful to me to have you girls to report to on my progress!

If you've noticed, I haven't posted my measurements. I've been terrified. But I must post them, I must be brave!!!!

Bust: 41"
Waist: 32"
Abdomen: 40"
Hips: 41"
Thigh: 22"
Arm: 12"

There I did it. Hopefully these numbers will go down drastically over the next few months and then I'll post newer, smaller numbers!!!

Oh, BTW, I posted before that I'm a size 10, hah! I went to the store and there was one pair of jeans that fit me in a size 10, (which I bought!) and the average was a 12, there were even a couple of 14's. UGH! I have no idea what dress size I am. Haven't worn a dress since I started breast-feeding.

As far as what style dresses I like well...
Necklines: scoop, boat, or V neck.
Sleeves: a must have! no spaghetti strap, or sleeveless. Short sleeve works year round in Tehachapi, but I prefer 3/4 sleeve on my shirts. Sleeves need to be forgiving because I have inherited wings on my upper arms.
Bodice: tailored, but no button-down styles, they rarely cut them for women with boobs.
Dress line: mid length, below the knee, about mid calf or longer. I like them swooshie, not fit tight. My favorite dressline would be one, where I twirled and it does too, but nothing like a square dancing outfit, uck!
Fabric: something cotton mixed, linen is great, no completely rayon/poly fabrics.
Colors: I look best in a blue-green tealish sort of color, more blue than green and sort of dark. Others I like are: black, any blue, burgundy. No: pink unless it's kind of mauve or peachy, or yellow.

There, Lisa, you wanted our opinions, you should know better than to ask me my opinion, you'll get a book. Good luck finding a dress I'll like, I'm darn picky, but if anyone could find it, it'd probably be you or Michael.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger New Life From Above said...

Ooops! I forgot to post my height and weight.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 159

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah!!! GO APRIL!!! Our first moment of sweet success! You are an inspiration - I was beginning to feel down in the dumps, but if you can do it , so can I! Hopefully I will start to see some declining numbers out here soon! Keep up the good work!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home